Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Webinar  at  capacity  - will  be  recorded  and  posted  online

From:  Mayor  Great  Streets

Date:  10/26/2016  05:43  PM

To:  Mayor  Great  Streets

BCC:  mike@wilshirecenter.com

Hi  all

Due  to  a high  volume  of  interested  applicants,  many  of  you  were  not  able  to  access  the  live  webinar.  We  recorded  a version
of  that  webinar  and  posted  it  here:  http://laareatstreets.ora/challenae-workshop

A reminder  that  this  will  be  available  in  Spanish  by  the  end  of  next  week.

You  can  also  find  our  slide  deck  on  that  same  page.

Please  let  us  know  if  you  have  any  questions.  Feel  free  to  call  Lilly  O'Brien-Kovari  at  21 3-978-6327  any  time  between  9 am  -
5 pm.  You  can  also  email  lillv.obrien@lacitv.org  to  schedule  a time  to  chat.

Thanks!

Great  Streets  Initiative

Office  of  Mayor  Eric  Garcetti

Citv  of  Los  Anaeles

213-978-0600

HO

APPLY  NOW  FOR  THE  GREAT  STREETS  CHALLENGE  NOW  OPEN  TO  ANY  STREET  IN  LOS  ANGELES!

On  Wed,  Oct  26,  201 6 at  1 2:42  PM,  Mayor  Great  Streets  <areatstreets@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Hello,

Unfortunately,  our  Webinar  is  at  capacity.  If  you  are  unable  to  get  on,  this  is  why.  However,  the  presentation  is  being
recorded  and  will  be  posted  online.  It  will  be  translated  into  Spanish  as  well  and  posted  in  about  a week.  We  apologize  for
the  inconvenience.

Thank  you,

Great  Streets  Initiative

Office  of  Mayor  Eric  Garcetti

Citv  of  Los  Anaeles

213-978-0600

OO

APPLY  NOW  FOR  THE  GREAT  STREETS  CHALLENGE  - NOW  OPEN  TO  ANY  STREET  IN  LOS  ANGELES!